Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In plain sight

What goes around, comes around. 
The taste of revenge is so sweet and though 
in my head, I know the feeling is wrong,
it has conquered me. 


Yes, I am happy knowing that now
your emotions are exploding into plain
sight. The site I love so much, indeed,
I feel a sense of self satisfaction because
now I know, I've been reassured that you
care or once did.


Those nights I cried myself to sleep
because I felt abandoned by you, 
I felt your grip loosen from my fingers,
the very hand you said you would never
let go of. Because we're in this forever,
our relationship status might change, but
there'll always be "us".


" Bullshit ! " I thought, 
timid I approached you and your ideas,
your sweet persuasive words won my 
mind to believe you. You damn well knew
all along what the outcome would be like,
yet, you allowed your words to flow like the Nile,
and like a fool, I swam in your water.


The water I now perceive to be dark,
deep and murky, because you have failed.
You have failed me. Miserably. "I hate you ! "
I would scream it at you, my words meaning 
nothing, just those of my anger.


Not the anger formulated because
I didn't get what I wanted, but the anger
that became when i realized you knew the outcome
way before the start and yet you continued, had fun
being your doormat.


You bastard !
Distressed? Come to me now,
I shall comfort you. Never would I wish upon
you something bad because despite of your 
actions, you're my friend. I love you, but 
right now, I'm happy, call me bad, but I'm
happy because I've realized that you feel
what I feel. 


Or should I say felt ? I'm happy..






Well-behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich...



1 comment: