Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Confused, *sigh*





     I cannot think of a single suitable word which would perfectly describe my week. 
My mood changed from tired yet cheerful to stressed, sad and more tired. 
I did something terrible to myself, I didn't leave room for disappointment in
 a particular situation and now that things aren't going the way I expected it 
to go I'm emotionally numb. 
Numb in the sense that I don't know how to feel because I'm emotionally drained.
 I just ignore the situation, I pretend like it never happened, and maybe
 I am over thinking and just making a mountain out of the mole hill the situation is, 
but I'm hurt. That's what I am, hurt and just confused.
 Although it's eating me up inside I am not going to let it out, because 
I don't know how too, I don't know what to do. Whenever I try to speak about it 
I never know what to say, it's like I forget how to speak.
 What's going on with me?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment